Monday, November 11, 2013

New Spud Video

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!


 I just wanted to say my piece about the "new" Giant Cinema Spud video that was posted on Giant Cinema's site a couple of days ago. 


I like the new video, it was cute and creative. It had ground breaking people throughout history made in the form of spud characters. Some of those included Abe Lincoln, The Wright brothers, Einstein, and a few more. 


I agree with the concept of the new video, because I think Giant Cinema's vision is ground breaking and it could change the way we all watch TV. If you haven't seen the new video and would like to, or if you're not a spud yet you can get it all done here.


http://giantcinema.com/spud/sheshe/campaign/blogspot


Hope you guys have a great day!


She She

No comments:

Post a Comment