Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Leads for Giant Cinema Tip #1

So you just signed up, officially making yourself a baby spud, but you have no idea where to start this adventure. Well I've got a great place for ya!

Craigslist!

It's where I signed up over half of my spuds and you can get sign ups super quick.  If you've never used Craigslist before, it's a free classified ads site where you can post just about anything. The website URL is www.craigslist.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not leave your link in your post, instead list the information and leave a way for people to reach you. Once they respond then send them your link.

As far as I know it's THE most popular FREE ad posting site out there. I did find that some major cities cost $25 a post, but there are plenty that don't cost a thing. (I don't recommend purchasing those) So go ahead, dive in. See what Craigslist can do for YOU, and your new Giant Cinema business.

If you know of other good sites share the spud love and leave a comment!

Still need to sign up? Here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment