Saturday, November 16, 2013

Leads for Giant Cinema Tip #2

Craigslist isn't the only place online where you can sign up new spuds. There are lots of social media sites where you can advertise for free.

One of my favorites is Facebook. 



For most of us we personally know all of our Facebook friends, so in that case it helps to leave a nice message that explains to them what Giant Cinema is and ensures that you have NOT been hacked. (When I posted without a message people thought I had been) 

When they realized that it was really me then they inquired about my post and I got a few sign ups from there.

Sometimes I go to VERY POPULAR pages and post my Facebook link to Giant Cinema. I also search for other referral marketing and multilevel marketing pages to spark interest in the minds of those who already think like us, but have yet to be introduced to Giant Cinema.

NOTE: From my experience these are the most skeptical of them all because as I was once told..."they've already been around The Block". My advice to you for them and all skeptics... be prepared to be persuasive.

Hope this is helpful and gets you tons of spuds.  I would live to hear your stories so leave a comment!

NOT A SPUD YET? COPY THIS LINK INTO YOUR URL BOX!

Http://giantcinema.com/spud/sheshe/campaign/blogspot 


Email me with questions
Teamspudsville@gmail.com

Have a spud-tacular day! 
She She

No comments:

Post a Comment