Monday, November 25, 2013

Giant Cinema ads deleted from Craigslist

If you're a veteran spud who posts to Craigslist regularly then you're already aware that Craigslist has been deleting posts that have Giant Cinema in the post. Yeah I know, annoying right? Well I've got three solutions. 

Solution 1. 
Just eliminate using the Giant Cinema name all together. Instead just explain the opportunity and ask that those who are interested just simply reply to the post. Once they respond then send your link with a nice "thank you for your interest" message.

Solution 2
Although this solution will take a lot more of your time it is effective. (I've done it) Go to the resume side of Craigslist. There are thousands of people who post there every day and a lot of those people are desperately looking for a way to make some extra cash. I often find people who are looking for the exact opportunity that Giant Cinema offers. "Legitimate Work From Home" opportunities. If you try this method make sure to set aside at least an hour a day to reply to posts.

Solution 3
Purchase a $.99 domain from Godaddy.com. I recommend this as a last resort because its an out of pocket expense, but I'd be lying if I said this hasn't helped me like crazy. Plus I WILL NOT recommend anything I haven't tried and had success with.

Well that's it! Hope this helps.  If you still need to sign up for Giant Cinema, do it here.

http://giantcinema.com/spud/sheshe/campaign/blogspot.com

Good luck spuddies!
She She

No comments:

Post a Comment