Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Giant Cinema site is temporarily down

I tried to log into my Giant Cinema back office today and to my surprise I received this error message.



I texted my mentor this same photo to see if others were having issues and it turns out the entire network was down. They have been down for at least three hours now. No word on exactly when it will be back up.

What does this mean for your sign ups?

Unfortunately until the site is back up you won't be able to get new sign ups. So if you're signing up people you know personally just let them know to wait a few hours before proceeding. Hopefully the site will be back by morning. 

I do know that they are working extremely hard to get it back up as soon as possible, because as we all know time is money.

I'll post again once the site is back up and anymore updates that come about.

Hang in there my Spud brothers and sisters!

She She

No comments:

Post a Comment