Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New Improvements to Giantcinema.com

Although I have a laptop at home I do 95% of my marketing for my Giant Cinema business via my iPhone4 from Verizon. When the back office became available in October, it would take me a long time to login to my account. I would enter my info and notice that it was taking anywhere from 30 seconds to a whole minute to Load. The case was the same when I used my laptop at home and also a desktop at work. Now 60 seconds isn't typically considered a long time, until you're talking about this type of situation. When I go to other sites (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) they usually take anywhere from 3-10 seconds to load. When you compare that to 30 seconds its a huge difference let alone a whole minute.

I counted today and it only took Giant Cinema about 6 seconds to load and that has been this way for the last 2, days which is great.

Huge Improvement! Am I the only one who noticed this? THANKS GIANT CINEMA!

She She

Sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment