Thursday, December 5, 2013

Giant Cinema Tip #6

As I've always said before, there are tons of social media sites where you can promote Giant Cinema. So far I've talked about Facebook, and Twitter. This time I wanna talk about Instagram.

I use Instagram on a daily basis and I often promote Giant Cinema on there. I find it strange that more people are not using this site to promote their Giant Cinema business. According to their Alexa.com rating they're ranked 39th in the world and 22nd in the U. S. for sites with the most traffic. 



Pretty impressive numbers if you ask me.  I get traffic from there almost daily. Lots of curious folks who are already into multi level or referral marketing through other companies. The reaction from those folks is usually skepticism, (a lot of their companies want a reoccurring fee) but once it launches I'm sure lots of them will jump on. 

So go on, use Instagram and see how it works for you!

Be spudtastic!
She She

SIGN UP HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment