Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Giant Cinema Tip #5

I read a blog about Craigslist a few days back (I hate that I don't remember the blog name) and it talked about reasons your ads on Craigslist could be deleted. Most things posted I knew about but there was one particulate reason that never occurred to me. It stated that sometimes competing companies will flag posts made by their competition, in an attempt to literally " Eliminate the Competition".  I thought "Wow, seems a little extreme." 

Pretty crazy huh?

The point of mentioning that is to 
1. Put it out there that this kinda of thing is happening and could happen to you.
2. To encourage you to keep going no matter what. 

I have had hundreds of my ads deleted. After reading that post, I don't doubt for a minute that some of those deleted ads could have been the result of this Evil Competition that people have created.

I have lots of ads up right now so I never let it stop me, and I don't want it to stop you. So if or when your ads get deleted, keep these people in mind and keep it moving. You WILL figure it all out! Just work at it! Good Luck!

You can sign up here if you need to.

Spud Out!
She She

No comments:

Post a Comment