Monday, December 9, 2013

Giant Cinema Launch Date

I am TOO EXCITED FOR WORDS! 

I just spoke with my GC mentor Allen and Ross one of the cofounders over at Giant Cinema. They have informed me that we FINALLY have a date for the Giant Cinema Launch.

Ladies and gentleman mark your calendars because Giant Cinema will launch on JANUARY 11th

An already important day for me because its my mom's birthday! So now it'll be a double celebration!

So if you've been watching and waiting on Giant Cinema to launch before you sign up... I'm here to tell you the time is now! Think of all the people you can sign up in the next month. I average over 100/mo.

I WILL HELP YOU! I want you to be successful. That's why I created this blog. Do yourself a favor, make the life changing decision to sign up now!


Talk soon :)
She She

No comments:

Post a Comment