Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Giant Cinema Launch Review

Saturday January 11th is the day that Giant Cinema will be officially launching. This day is exciting for more than that reason.

Why you ask? Well this day has another special meaning for me because it is also my mom's birthday. She will be 51. So this will be a double celebration for us. The birth of my mother and the birth of Giant Cinema all packed into one beautiful day!

Giant Cinema is getting tons of traffic as they approach the launch which is so cool. Check out this photo from Alexa.com



During the launch there will be interviews with spuds who have been sharing Giant Cinema since the summer. (I fall into that category) I can't wait to hear their stories. 

I love it when I find other spuds. It's always cool to hear how long they've been sharing and how they found out about Giant Cinema. I hope all of my spud brothers and sisters are doing well in this new year. 

THIS. IS. OUR. TIME.

#begiant
She She

Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment