Saturday, January 11, 2014

Giant Cinema Has Launched

This is it guys! We've been waiting on this launch for months and it's finally here. 

First reports were there would be no movies once Giant Cinema launched but I woke up this morning to few already uploaded. 

One in particular a short film called Sintel was my favorite. It's a animated film about a girl on a quest to find a dragon. The effects were pretty good and the storyline kept me watching. I only wished it was longer.

If you're signed up already you'll notice a new tab that says "Watch TV" when you sign in. Once you click that there are 8 categories to choose from.

1. Movies
2. TV
3. Kids TV
4. Documentaries
5. Education
6. News
7. Sports
8. Music Videos

Not all of these have content in them at the time of this posting but I'm sure it won't stay that way long.

It's still early and I'm sure I will see more as the day moves along and I'll post about it later today! It'll be my Giant Cinema Launch wrap up. 

If you need to sign up do it here so you can check out the movies. 


GIANT CINEMA IS HERE!

She She

No comments:

Post a Comment