Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Been away for awhile

Wow! How is everybody? It's been a couple of months since my last post.

Waiting on revenue from Giant Cinema isn't easy when you've got bills to pay. Even though I haven't posted in awhile, I still keep up with gcmarketingtips.com for my lastest GC news. I still visit GC's website 2-3 times a week, just to see if I've had any new sign ups. When I get there I see that I don't have any. Which brings me to the reason for this post.

That saying "You get back what you put in" is so true. I haven't posted an ad for craigslist in about 2 months, and the result was nothing. Zero posts equaled zero sign ups. Since then I have posted a few ads and I've gotten 4 new sign ups. I 'm not posting anywhere near as much as I did before I got my new job and it shows.

I've decided to not stop completely and to post at least 2-3 times a week. I still believe in Giant Cinema and what it can do for my life and the life of others, so I will continue this journey. I'll be glad when I can quit my job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment